Registration 2022 - 2023
Register for the 2022-23 School Year, Flyer_English
Register for the 2022-23 School Year, Flyer-Spanish
Note: Only Parent/Guardian contacts are able to use the online registration system. If you have any questions or need assistance with Parent Portal or Online Registration, please call Parent Technology Support at (512) 414-9187 open 7a – 5p.
STEP 1: Create or log into your Parent Portal Account: https://portal.austinisd.org/
STEP 2: Click on the "AISD Student Registration" tile to register your student online. Please have any documents you'd like to attach to the registration ready.
- All returning students who have had a recent change of address must submit proof of residency to their campus for the 2021-2022 school year. Please provide your current utility bill, or lease/real estate contract, and a photo ID to support an address change.
NEW AISD STUDENTS
You may use the School Finder Tool to locate the appropriate campus: https://www.austinisd.org/school-finde
Families with students NEW to AISD can register online by visiting https://www.austinisd.org/enroll or via paper registration packets if they are unable to online register.
Online registration is preferred however, if students are unable to online register, online paper packets will be available soon
Paper Registration Packets
Use paper registration only if you are unable to register online.
New student registration requires copies of ALL the documents noted below. Please be prepared to either: 1) electronically attach these documents to the online registration, or; 2) make copies of these documents to include with your paper registration packet.
- proof of residence (current utility bill or lease),
- parent/guardian photo ID (driver’s license or passport),
- proof of legal guardianship (if applicable)
- child's birth certificate,
- child's immunization record,
- social security card (optional), and
- transcript and/or withdrawal paperwork - the school record is required for correct grade and course placement.
Paper registration packets and required registration documents may be scanned, faxed, or hand delivered to the Registrars.
Lizbeth Rodriguez-Loza, Registrar
- (512) 841-4485
Please note - students currently enrolled at OHMS and planning to return or students rising to OHMS from feeder elementary schools who have been continuously enrolled in AISD MUST complete AISD online registration each year by visiting your Parent Portal Account at https://portal.austinisd.org/
For complete, step-by-step registration instructions, please refer to the Family Guide to Online Registration.
School transfers are not handled by individual campuses. The District oversees all transfer applications. For more information regarding transfers, please visit: https://www.austinisd.org/transfer or contact the AISD Office of Student Services at (512) 414-4994.
For any questions about transportation please contact (512) 414-0238 or visit Bus Finder Website