“A” Team: Kristi Mellerski – email@example.com
“B” Team: Scott Gray – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday October 24 and Friday October 25 (3:45-5:00)
- You must have passed all of your Six Weeks classes (talk to the coaches if you haven’t).
- You must have a CURRENT AISD physical in order to tryout. Physical packets are in the front office, and they must be filled out in their entirety (studen and parents must sign every page).
- A Team will practice on Wednesday and Thursday from 3:45-4:50.
(There will be several Thursday practices as well; the first week of the season and closer to playoffs)
- B Team will practice on Tuesdays and Wednesday from 3:45-4:45.
You must talk to the coach BEFORE missing a practice, otherwise playing time will be affected.
If you are injured during the season, you are still expected to come to practices/games. If you miss practice for tutorials,
you must tell the coach first, and have a pass from the teacher.
- A Team Schedule, Games start at 9:00 am (all players must be at the game 40 minutes before start time)
- B Team Schedule, Games start at 10:30 am (all players must be at the game 30 minutes before start time)
**Tournament schedule will be announced towards the end of the season. (“A” Team only)
- “A” Team players will receive red and white jerseys, black shorts, red socks, and sweats to keep during the season.
These will be returned at the end of the season. All players must provide their own BLACK socks, cleats, and shin guards.
- “B” Team players will receive a red or white jersey on game days. All players must provide their own BLACK shorts, BLACK socks
cleats, and shin guards.
Transportation: There will be no buses provided. All athletes must provide their own transportation. CARPOOL!!
Water: Athletes are expected to bring their own water to practice and to games.
Missing Games: If you play club soccer or other club sports/activities, please provide us with your club schedule at the beginning of the season so we can plan our roster accordingly for each game.
****We are in need of a TEAM MOM. If your parent is interested, please let us know!! ****