Athletic Physical Information for 2021 - 2022
Students planning to participate in an Athletics class period or plan on participating in a sport offered by O.Henry next year mustget a physical on an AISD physical form before trying out/participating in their sport.
Students enrolled in an Athletics class for next year will need to have their completed physical no later than the second week of school in order to remain in the Athletic Period (regardless of when their sport season starts).
Football and Volleyball tryouts will begin on August 18th (second day of school). Physicals must be completed and turned in before that date in order to try out.
Physical Forms are available in the Main Office at O.Henry and will be handed out to all interested students who are currently on campus.
Please make sure this is the form that is used when the physical is received. If it is not on the current form, it will not be accepted.
Steps to take to make sure Physical Form is complete and ready to be turned in:
- The physical is on 2021-2022 Participation Form (green form in OHMS main office)
- all information on the front page of form is filled out completely (all "yes" marked answers have a brief explanation on space provided).
- BOTH STUDENT and PARENT SIGNATURES are completed (electronic signatures will not be accepted).
- (2nd page) Physical Evaluation is completed by a doctor/physician and is signed and dated after April 15th, 2021.
- (3rd page) Emergency Student Information Card is completed and signed by parent.
- (3rd page) allRank One Electronic formsare signed and completed onaustinisd.rankonesport.com(follow instructions provided on page to complete).
As always if you have any questions or concerns, please email your coach.