All 7th and 8th graders (boys and girls) who wish to play on our Mustang Tennisteam this season must: a) attend our tennis info session on Wednesday, March 13thduring the 1st half of ACES in P-8; and b) attend our first practice session (Boys only on Wednesday, 3/13 at 7am; girls only on Thursday, 3/14 at 7am). Our first match is Wednesday, March 27th versus Gorzycki at 6pm at Gorzycki. We welcome players of all ability levels – from highly skilled to those with limited experience.
Important Tennis Notes (see attached links too!):
- All athletes must have a current AISD physical on file with the O. Henry Athletics office.
- There is a $50/player fee to cover all tennis-related expenses.
- Athletes can join both Mustang Tennis and Mustang Track and other sports/teams. Tennis and Track practices and matches/meets are on different days.
- We need one or more lead team parents to coordinate parent communication, etc.
- Contact Coach M with questions and to vounteer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- See attached links for important details.